START YOUR ADVENTURE IN THE DEEP/BIG BLUE
The PADI Scuba Diver course is designed for those who don’t have much time and wish to acquire a certificate that entitles them to dive ASAP. This course covers the first 3 (of 5) theoretical modules, the first 3 (of 5) practices in a pool and the first 2 (of 4) practises in open water of the PADI Open Water course.
It’s a quick way to get a limited certification but that can still be useful if you intend to always dive with a guide or you don’t have much time for the Open Water course. If later on you decide to obtain your complete Open Water PADI course, your Scuba Diver certificate will count as credits and you’ll only have to do/complete a few additioal dives and theoretical modules.
PADI certification allows you to:
- Dive under direct supervisión of a Divesmaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor up to a maximun depth of 12metres.
- Obtain air charges/refills, rent diving equipment and participate in suitable diving activities, always under supervisión.
- Continue your learning, using your knowledge as a base to continue onto an ´Open Water´ course.
A PERFECT INTRODUCTION THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO DIVE UNDER PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION
- Minimun age: 14 years old (with a tutors authorization)
- Medical certifícate in sports medicine.
- 3 modules of multimedia theory.
- 3 practises in confined water (prívate pool).
- 2 dives in open water (Almuñécar o La Herradura).
- Full diving gear (just bring a towel and swim suit).
- All PADI instructional materials necessary for the course.
- Diving insurance for the course.
- Administration for certification.