HIGH LEVEL COURSE WITH NEW RESCUE & SELF-RESCUE TECHNIQUES
On a PADI Rescue Diver course you learn to manage risks & prevent problems in the water, developing both your confidence & your skills as a diver in the knowledge that you can help others if needed while becoming a better ´diving buddy´ through the practise of problem solving until it becomes second nature.
This course is an important step in the development of diver skills and knowledge. Every sports diver should aspire to the level of Rescue Diver ensuring their self sufficiency in rescue, life saving or first aide in an emergency.
GREAT FOR INCREASING PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PREPARATION IN DIFFERENT ACUATIC SCENARIOS.
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
- Diving Insurance
- Medical sports certifícate, issued within 2 years.
- First Emergency Responce (or equivalent) certificate in First Aid.
- Practises in La Herradura Bay.
- 5 modules of knowledge development.
- 12 exercises in the sea (Almuñecar and La Herradura).
- All learning materials.
- Equipment for rescue practises.