BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DIVER
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you will refine & build-upon your dive & rescue skills enabling you to anticipate and solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge plus management and supervision skills so that you become a role model to divers everywhere.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, wáter-skill exercises and workshops plus hands-on practical assessments, you will develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
At OpenWater Dive Centre you will receive all the support and knowledge necessary to become a profesional diver.
JOIN US AND START A NEW LIFE-STYLE – BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DIVER as well as IMPROVING YOUR DIVER SKILLS. WHAT CAN YOU DO AS A PADI DIVEMASTER?
What can a PADI Divemaster do?
- Work at local divecentres, on dive boats, yachts and in exotic resorts.
- Help PADI Instructors with students.
- Lead Scuba PADI divers on guided dives.
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers.
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkelling programmes.
- Teach Discover Scuba Diving programmes.
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programmes for certified divers.
- Lead certified divers in Discover Local Diving experiences.
- Teach Emergency First Response programmes after correctly finishing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
- Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent).
- Up to date diving insurance.
- Up to date sports medical certificate.
- Firts Aids certification (E.F.R.)
- 12 modules of multimedia theory.
- 4 pool practises.
- 5 open water practises (Almuñecar and La Herradura)
- Air tank and refills during the whole course.
- Administration of certification.