INTRODUCTION DIVING COURSE
The best way to learn to dive is to enroll on an Open Water Diver PADI course, specially designed for those who wish to learn to dive. There is no need to be an expert swimmer or to have any previous diving experience.
- Minimun age: 14 years old (with a tutor´s authorization)
- Medical certifícate in sports medicine.
- 5 multimedia theory modules
- 5 Practises in confined water (private pool).
- 4 dives in open water (Almuñécar or La Herradura).
- Full diving gear (just bring a towel and swimming suit).
- All PADI instructional materials necessary for the course.
- Diving insurance for the course.
- Certification tramitation.