START HERE TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DIVING INSTRUCTOR
On an Assitant Instructor course you’ll learn and practise pedagogical techniques and didactical methods focused on the presentation & teaching of scuba diving. These techniques will be indispensable in your delivery of PADI diving courses.
The Assistant Instructor course will prepare you for your enrollment on an IDC (Instructor Development Course).
- Divemaster certification (or equivalent).
- Up to date diving insurance.
- Up to date sports medical certificate. /A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 60 logged dives and 100 dives to attend an IE.
- 12 modules – theory & multimedia.
- 4 pool practices.
- 5 open water practices (Almuñecar and La Herradura).
- All leaning materials for Assistant Instructor course.
- Air tank and charges during the course.
- Certificate administration.