HIGH LEVEL COURSE WITH NEW RESCUE & SELF-RESCUE TECHNIQUES
On a PADI Rescue Diver course you learn to manage risks & prevent problems in the water, developing both your confidence & your skills as a diver in the knowledge that you can help others if needed while becoming a better ´diving buddy´ through the practise of problem solving until it becomes second nature.
This course is an important step in the development of diver skills and knowledge. Every sports diver should aspire to the level of Rescue Diver ensuring their self sufficiency in rescue, life saving or first aide in an emergency.
Divers who undertake this course consider it one of the most useful. It teaches how to prevent risks & ensuring you become a lifesaver should the occasion arise.
The mínimum age of applicants is 12 years it being the only requisite for certification RPC ( ) plus a First Aid Certification obtained within the last year.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, both minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practise your knowledge and skills.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescue of panicking divers
- Rescue of unresponsive divers
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
- Diving Insurance
- Medical sports certifícate, issued within 2 years.
- First Emergency Responce (or equivalent) certificate in First Aid.
- Practises in La Herradura Bay.
- 5 modules of knowledge development.
- 12 exercises in the sea (Almuñecar and La Herradura).
- All learning materials.
- Equipment for rescue practises.