ENJOY NEW EXPERIENCES WHILE GAINING NEW DIVING TECHNIQUES
´Advanced Open Water´ is a course structured to the aquisition of experience and knowledge under the direct supervision of an Instructor. Dives take place in Almuñécar and La Herradura, on the Andalusian coast which allows immersion to a variety of depths and open seabeds facilitating ease of movement to perfect diving spots, suitable both for existing diving level proficiencies and those aspired to.
- Open Water Diver certificate/titulation or equivalent.
- Diving insurance.
- Medical certificate in sports medicine – not more than two years past its date of issue.
16 modules of multimedia theory.
5 Specialist sea practises (dives in Almuñécar and La Herradura).
- Underwater navigation/orientation.
- Deep immersion (maximum 30 metres).
- Deep diving.
- Night Diver.
- Enriched Air Diver.
- Underwater Naturalist.
- Search and Recovery Diver.
- Dry Suit Diver.
- Wreck Diver.
- Drift Diver.
- Peak Performance Bouyancy.
- Digital Underwater Photographer.
- Boat Diver.